Weight Watchers recipes are very good for losing weight, but are also suitable for ensuring a balanced and healthy diet. Here you will find five delicious recipes that are sure to spoil your taste buds and are still healthy.
Weight Watchers Recipes: The perfect breakfast
Don’t you feel like standing in the kitchen for ages to prepare your breakfast early in the morning? Then Weight Watchers Bircher Muesli is perfect for you. It can be prepared in the evening.
- Ingredients: 50 g rolled oats, 125 ml milk or plant-based alternative, 1/2 apple, 1/2 banana, 1 tsp raisins
- Preparation: Place oats and raisins in a glass and pour in the milk. The whole thing soaks overnight in the fridge. The next morning you just have to grate the apple and slice the banana. Pour it over your soaked oats and you have a delicious and healthy breakfast.
Weight Watchers Lunch: Chicken Bruschetta
This dish is tasty, healthy and even low carb.
- ingredients (for 2 portions): 260 g chicken breast fillet (2 pieces), 400 g tomatoes, 1 onion, 1 clove of garlic, 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar, 1/2 tsp paprika powder, 1 tsp Italian herbs, 2 sprigs of basil, salt, pepper
- preparation: Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C for a fan oven). Then wash the chicken breast fillets and flatten them slightly. Then rub the fillets with Italian herbs, paprika powder, salt and pepper and place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Then wash the tomatoes and peel the onions, then both are cut into fine cubes. Then press the garlic and mix it with the diced vegetables, salt, pepper, vinegar and basil.
- Spread three quarters of the mixture over the chicken fillets. These are now baked in the middle of the oven for 10-12 minutes and can then be served with the rest of the tomato mixture.
Recipe for a lightning fast pizza
Pizza is one of the most popular dishes, but unfortunately it is also usually very high in calories. Here we have a tasty and quick alternative to pizza for you.
- Ingredients: 1 small wrap, 1 tbsp tomato paste, 1 tsp rapeseed oil, 2 tbsp water, 8 cocktail tomatoes, 1 onion, 2 tbsp grated cheese (reduced fat), 25 g rocket, 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese (grated or shaved), Italian herbs, salt, pepper
- Preparation: Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C for a fan oven). Then prepare the sauce. For this, oil, tomato paste, water, salt, pepper and Italian herbs are put in a bowl and stirred. You can cut the onions into rings and the tomatoes into pieces.
- Place the wrap on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Then the wrap is covered with tomato sauce and topped with the onions and tomatoes. Then add the grated cheese and bake the lightning pizza for about 10 minutes. When the pizza is ready, garnish it with arugula and parmesan and you are ready to enjoy.
Weight Watchers Recipe: Tomato Mozzarella
The classic not only tastes delicious, but is also an ideal side dish for anyone who wants to pay attention to their diet.
- ingredients (for 2 people): 400 g tomatoes, 1 ball of mozzarella (20% fat), 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp orange juice, salt, pepper, oregano, fresh basil
- Preparation: Wash the tomatoes and cut them into slices. Remove the mozzarella from the packaging, let it drain briefly and cut it into slices as well. Arrange tomatoes and mozzarella alternately on a plate and season with salt, pepper and oregano.
- For the dressing, mix together the balsamic vinegar, orange juice and olive oil. Season the dressing generously with salt and pepper. Wash the basil leaves and pat them dry. Then spread the dressing over tomatoes and mozzarella and garnish with basil.
Refreshment on hot days: mango ice cream
In the summer you need a cool down in between. What would be better than a delicious and healthy ice cream.
- Ingredients: a large piece of mango, 200 g of natural yogurt
- Preparation: Freeze the mango for about an hour. It is then immediately pureed together with the yogurt. And your delicious and healthy ice cream is ready. You should enjoy it right away.